Famous narcissists are everywhere.
We think you’ll find this article interesting if you’re an activist, a student, or just someone who likes to keep up with the latest trends in psychology and mental health! The list includes some celebrities that are most well-known for their self-centeredness; others may come as a surprise to you.
The people on this list have been recognized as narcissistic by psychologists because they display at least five of these traits: grandiose sense of self-worth, preoccupation with success and power, exploitive tendencies (taking advantage of others)
We all know someone who is a narcissist.
The list below will help you identify them and stop being taken advantage of by these toxic people.
1) They are selfish – they always have to be the center of attention, they must know everything, and if something doesn’t go their way, then it’s the end of the world.
2) They’re manipulative – this person will play on your insecurities to get what they want from you-whether that be sex or money.
3) They’re dishonest – no matter what this person says, don’t believe them for a second because chances are they’ll do whatever it takes to get their own way.
4)They’re entitled – whether it’s taking up too much space or demanding to receive all of the credit and attention, the narcissist feels they deserve it all.
Narcissists might be the scourge of society.
They think about themselves 24/7; they never take responsibility for their actions and always blame others. Narcissism is a mental disorder studied since antiquity, but it has only been recently classified as a personality disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Fifth Edition (DSM-5). It affects 1% of people in North America and Europe with no gender, socioeconomic or ethnic preference. We have compiled a list of some of the most famous narcissists from contemporary history. Let’s get started!
Who are the most famous narcissists?
Narcissism is a personality disorder that affects up to 6% of the population. It’s characterized by extreme self-love and vanity, leading to overestimating one’s own abilities and an excessive need for admiration from others. A narcissistic person will typically have little regard for other people’s feelings, needs, or rights; they may take advantage of them without guilt or remorse.
1) Kanye West – he is one of the biggest narcissists to date. He thinks highly about himself even when he isn’t talented, which is why we see him constantly boasting on
2) Kim Kardashian – Reality TV star who became a household name by starring in Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She has been noted for her vanity, as evidenced by her frequent social media selfies and reputation for dramatic weight loss efforts (e.g., enduring a strict diet for 72 days to lose 60 pounds).
3) Adolf Hitler – Leader of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945, initiated World War II in Europe with invasions of Poland and France; planned and directed genocide against European Jews during the Holocaust; ordered mass killings including minorities and the mentally disabled.
4) Donald Trump – He has been accused of having narcissistic personality disorder because he exhibits many signs such as being self-centered, unable to see other points of view than their own, inability to empathize with others’ feelings or pain, etc.
There are many famous narcissists in the world today
To be more specific, we’re ranking the most famous people who are considered narcissistic by professionals. Many of these celebrities have been able to make their fame into an empire with all sorts of products they sell and maintain a decent following on social media sites like Twitter and Instagram. The popular opinion is that there’s nothing wrong with being self-centered as long as you don’t hurt anybody else. But some people take it too far, without realizing how much damage they do along the way!