Read these inspirational quotes
Do you need a little inspiration? Check out this list of inspirational quotes to give you the confidence boost that you are looking for. As humans, we all have our ups and downs in life. Sometimes it can be hard to get back up on your feet when times are tough.
What we think, we become. All that we are arises with our thoughts.Buddha
Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.Theodore Roosevelt
I am a firm believer that there is a spark of divine light in each person that resides deep in the heart. And when people take the time to contemplate their inner selves, they will find this spark, and it will bring them back to life.Denise Linn
If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.Andrew Carnegie
We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.Jonathan Swift
For most people, faith is nothing more than a prison of their own, making they are locked in. However, for others, their faith is the key that unlocks the door to freedom. -Denise LinnDenise Linn
Trying to define what faith is for each of us can be like trying to explain color to someone born blind; it’s impossible because it has no meaning. It cannot be described or fully understood by anyone who hasn’t experienced it themselves first hand; Faith can only truly exist within ourselves, and those fortunate enough to find theirs will know what I mean when I say: The journey you are about take on this earth has already been written. You just need to find the right key for your lock.Denise Linn.
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.William Shakespeare
To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Let go of who you are so that you can become who you might be!Dr. Wayne Dyer
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.Oprah Winfrey
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.Vivian Greene
You change your life by changing your heart.Max Lucado
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.William Shakespeare
If you love what you do and dedicate yourself to your purpose, success will invariably follow.Dr. Wayne Dyer
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.Neale Donald Walsch
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.Lao Tzu
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.Carl Jung
Anything you can imagine, or believe in, you can achieve.Oprah Winfrey
There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.Albert Einstein
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.Confucius
11 More Inspirational quotes, can you guess who said them?
1. You can’t do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth.
2. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something.
3. It’s okay if it takes a while for me to find my voice because I know that when I finally find it, it’ll be worth the wait.
4. I’m not afraid of dying anymore because now I know what death means – this world will become nothing more than a speck in the universe as we progress towards infinity.
5. If someone tells you ‘you have no future’ then tell them they have no present.
6. I don’t write songs to fight and cry and sing, I write them to learn that we can still escape something.
7. I don’t want you to want me, I want you to need me.
8. There’s no such thing as a big mistake only small ones and big lessons.
10. Alone is not an option for those who know how powerful they really are
11. There’s always something worth saving in life: hope, dreams and people’s potential.