- What are extraterrestrial beings?
What are extraterrestrial beings?
This is a question that has been asked by many people with no answer. When we think of aliens, the first thing that typically pops into our heads is an extraterrestrial being from another planet or galaxy. But this might not be the case in reality.
The experts believe that there are two types of extraterrestrials: alien lifeforms and advanced human beings.
Alien beings are most likely to be similar in physical appearance to humans, but this is not always the case!
- One thing that experts agree on about these forms of extraterrestrial beings is their potential threat towards humanity.
- There have been many reports of interactions between aliens/extraterrestrial beings with people who claim they were abducted by them without any explanation or warning beforehand.
- Some sources even say that after being abducted individuals went through a number of traumatic events such as dissection, and probing, etc… Experts also believe it’s possible for some extraterrestrial species to pose serious threats if we were ever exposed to them.
Advanced human beings
These people have been speculated as to being from another dimension or time travel. This might sound farfetched, but there has been much evidence suggesting this may be possible!
- For example, in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s many American citizens reported seeing an older looking man wearing clothes from a different time period performing household tasks such as mowing lawns, washing windows, etc… Some would even say he looked like Benjamin Franklin!
- Although these reports were often ignored because they sounded too crazy at the time it is interesting to see how details about them match up with other similar cases involving extraterrestrials who look very old for their age, and who display odd behavior.
History of extraterrestrial beings
When we read ancient books on philosophy and mysticism, we find much information about the contacts between the Earth people and representatives of other worlds.
- It happened not only in ancient times but also nowadays when such events are incessantly covered by our press.
- The scientific revolution at the end of Middle Ages attracted many outstanding representatives of European culture to study the sky. They had come to the idea that celestial bodies were inhabited by rational beings who therefore should be worshipped and whom they, in their turn, could join with their prayers.
How many people believe in extraterrestrial beings
How many people believe in alien life is a question we have been trying to answer since the dawn of time.
- There are many different views, varying from one culture to another and also depending on the period in which they were formed.
- However, it seems clear that throughout history there have always been those who believed in beings coming from other planets and civilizations more advanced than man’s.
Tesla had contact with these extraterrestrial beings (according to his account) and also managed to develop technologies based on technology we do not know where it came from (such as Wardenclyffe Tower).
- It is said he managed to make incredible experiments like producing artificial lightning or earthquake machine, but much less talk about his alleged contact with beings from other planets and the technology they brought us.
What other famous people believe in alien beings
He might be the most famous person on our list, and he even was called “Crazy Tom” when it became clear that the Church of Scientology played an essential role in his life.
- He has been married times and seems to live in a world of his own.
- He is one of the most powerful people in Hollywood, but he still claims to have seen alien spacecrafts twice in his life.
The famous Beatle was riding home with his wife Yoko Ono when they saw a strange light floating outside their limousine’s window. They had also heard weird noises on their tape recordings that any human being apparently couldn’t make.
- Some fans thought this might indicate that Lennon knew about the existence of UFOs and aliens, but didn’t want to share this with anyone else in order not to lose some fans who might consider him crazy!
He once said: “I do believe in UFOs,” and compares unidentifiable flying objects to the experience of a child: “You know how it is, when you’re a kid and you look at the sky and you think that you see stuff? Are those little angels up there?”
She once told shock jock Howard Stern on his radio show that she’s afraid of aliens and called it a “cool topic” because she believed in them as a young girl. Lohan has been partying from night to night from an early age, but her strange behavior made her friends question the validity of her claims.
What would an extraterrestrial civilization be like
It will most likely be a long time before we would ever know any extraterrestrial intelligent life. In my opinion, if there were an alien civilization that existed, they would most likely live in a vastly different place from us.
- The conditions on the surface of another planet could possibly be very harsh and dangerous to humans, which might make it difficult for them to establish colonies or settlements on other planets unless they had considerably advanced technology.
- If there was a civilization out in space it would probably be quite a few hundred years ahead of us with technology way more advanced than anything we have now. Maybe even thousands of years ahead of us because light takes about 11 years to reach Earth from Proxima Centauri (the closest star to us) and 4 years from the nearest planet.
- That means if there were a civilization out there, even with our fastest probes we would never be able to make contact with them because they would probably no longer exist by the time we could get a probe that far.
How might Extraterrestrial Beings pose a threat
Some people believe that extraterrestrial beings may visit Earth and pose a threat to human beings.
- For example, some conspiracy theorists assert that extraterrestrials have already landed on the planet and joined forces with national governments and militaries to keep their presence a secret from ordinary citizens.
- Conspiracy theorists also claim that extraterrestrials may be responsible for the origin of some religions and that they have visited humans throughout history.
- More extreme theories suggest that extraterrestrials are responsible for cattle mutilations, abductions and crop circles.
There has been a lot of confusion and debate about what extraterrestrial beings are. We have explored the history of extraterrestrials, the experts’ beliefs on them, and whether they threaten humanity in this article!