Welcome to Viable Outreach! We are so glad you’re here. By stopping by this website, you’ve demonstrated the first step towards taking action against some of the most pressing issues of our day. Thanks again for joining us—we look forward to working with you towards creating a better world for all life on Earth.
“Learn to do good” -Isaiah 1:17
The following is taken from our Goals page:
Our points of focus will be on raising awareness about the numerous issues facing our world as a whole, including but not limited to poverty, animals, the environment, health, and safety.
- From there, we hope to provide the tools necessary for people to get involved personally in these campaigns through various activities focused on taking action against such problems.
- We want to clarify that this is not simply “raising awareness” but also giving people a chance to make an impact themselves. No matter what path you take here at Viable Outreach, we hope to inspire you in your efforts towards a better world.
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” -Pablo Picasso
The following is taken from our Mission Statement:
We are here to offer advice and guidance to anyone seeking help or information on how they can make a difference in any issue that concerns them.
- We will do this by sharing our own experiences and thorough research to be as informed as possible on every front to supply you with reliable information.
- Our approach is based on openness, collaboration, optimism, and a willingness to work together with other activists toward common goals.
- We aim to gather people from all backgrounds (no matter what age, sex, race, religion, etc.) to identify and focus on the most pressing issues of our time while simultaneously providing necessary support for those out there already working in dedicated yet often isolated activism.
- We intend to make it known that sheer numbers can bring about effective change if we all work together through a community effort.
“I know nothing, except that I know nothing.” — Socrates